Highlights of New Zealand
G Adventures Classic
Two weeks is barely enough time to thoroughly explore your hometown, let alone a place as fascinating as New Zealand. For adventurers on a tight time-budget, this 15-day trip wraps up the must-sees of both islands with a nice little bow. Check out the Coromandel Peninsula’s gorgeous beaches, hang with the Maori in a traditional village, and get your adrenaline fix in Queenstown. Consider this your New Zealand starter kit.
- Marvel at the striking Franz Josef glacier
- Feast on a hangi in a Maori village
- Let loose in Queenstown
- Cruise around the fjords of Doubtful Sound
Private tour starting at $3,749* CAD per person, based on double occupancy
15 Days – Auckland to Christchurch
Travel Style: Classic
All of the highlights, culture, access, and I-can’t-believe-we-did-that moments, all at a great price.
Service Level: Standard
Comfortable tourist-class accommodations with character; mix of public and private transport.
Physical Rating: 2 – Light
Light walking and hiking suitable for most fitness levels. Nothing too challenging.
Trip Type: Small Group
Small group experience; Max 16, Avg 12.
- Your Welcome Moment: Meet Your CEO and Group
- Your Local Living Moment: Maori Village Overnight Visit, Rotorua
- Your Discover Moment: Franz Josef
- Your Discover Moment: Queenstown.
- Coromandel Peninsula visit.
- Cathedral Cove visit.
- Orientation walk in Wellington and Christchurch.
- Wine tasting.
- Fiordland National Park visit with Doubtful Sound day cruise.
- Aoraki/Mt Cook National Park visit with hiking opportunity (weather permitting).
- Free time in Rotorua, Wellington, Franz Josef, and Queenstown.
- All transport between destinations and to/from included activities.
An adventure designed specifically for you
Let us work with you to tailor a journey based on your travel style and interests. We can use the existing itinerary above as a foundation, or build one from scratch to create your ideal vacation. Connect with us to start the conversation.
*Prices are per person, based on double occupancy and subject to change and availability.