Best of South Korea
G Adventures Classic
Ready for a unique travel experience? South Korea fits the bill and then some. On this eight-day trip, you’ll see the highlights in and around Seoul plus visit folk villages, unique Korean temples, and the bustling markets of Busan. Learn about the sombre history of North and South Korea and take an excursion to the Demilitarized Zone separating the two. This is the perfect snapshot of a country coming into its own as a top travel destination.
- Visit the Demilitarized Zone between North and South Korea
- Sleep in a temple in Busan
- Sample the diverse cuisine of Korea
Small group tour starting at $3,349* CAD per person, based on double occupancy
8 Days – Seoul to Seoul
Travel Style: Classic
All of the highlights, culture, access, and I-can’t-believe-we-did-that moments, all at a great price.
Service Level: Standard
Comfortable tourist-class accommodations with character; mix of public and private transport.
Physical Rating: 2 – Light
Light walking and hiking suitable for most fitness levels. Nothing too challenging.
Trip Type: Small Group
Small group experience; Max 16, Avg 12.
- Your Welcome Moment: Meet Your CEO and Group
- Your Local Living Moment: Overnight Temple Stay, Busan.
- City tour of Seoul.
- DMZ visit.
- City tour of Gyeongju.
- Yangdong Folk Village visit.
- Haedong Yonggungsa Temple Visit.
- City tour of Busan.
- Haeundae Beach and Dongbaek Island (APEC House) Visit.
- N Seoul Tower Visit. Namdaemun Market Visit.
- All transport between destinations and to/from included activities.
An adventure designed specifically for you
Let us work with you to tailor a journey based on your travel style and interests. We can use the existing itinerary above as a foundation, or build one from scratch to create your ideal vacation. Connect with us to start the conversation.
*Prices are per person, based on double occupancy and subject to change and availability.