G Adventures National Geographic Journeys
Experience the timeless grandeur of Thailand’s cities, temples, and landscapes on a cross-country adventure. Explore the rich cultural heritage and culinary delights of Chiang Mai, then head south to discover tropical coastlines. Stroll the sun-drenched shores of Ko Samui, and venture to limestone cliffs and sacred caves in Krabi. In each destination, marvel at intricate palaces and monasteries, meet locals in village homes and traditional workshops, and delight in the flavours of authentic Thai cuisine.
- Discuss daily life with a resident monk
- Explore the temples and palaces of Ayutthaya
- Cruise Bangkok’s delightfully chaotic canals
- Kayak and snorkel the crystalline waters of Ko Mat Sum and Ko Taen islands
- Explore Krabi River aboard a longtail boat before hopping in a tricycle tuk-tuk
Small group tour starting at $3,899* CAD per person, based on double occupancy
15 Days – Bangkok to Bangkok
Travel Style: National Geographic Journeys
Greater exploration, insider access, and the freedom to roam – all without sacrificing comfort.
Service Level: Upgraded
Quality accommodations and more inclusions than on other G Adventures tours, like meals, private transport, and activities.
Physical Rating: 2 – Light
Light walking and hiking suitable for most fitness levels. Nothing too challenging.
Trip Type: Small Group
Small group experience; Max 16, Avg 12.
- Your Journeys Highlight Moments: Traditional Thai Home Dinner, Chiang Mai
- Meet with Monks, Chiang Mai
- Kao Thep Pitak Farm and Culinary Experience, Ban Ta Khun
- Rainforest Eco-Walk & Dinner, Khao Sok
- Krabi Village Excursion, Krabi
- Your G for Good Moment: Kao Thep Pitak Community-Owned Farm & Meal, Ban Ta Khun
- Your Foodie Moment: Cooking Class, Chiang Mai
- Your Discover Moment: Bangkok.
- Arrival transfer.
- Entrance to Thai-Burma war museum and train ride.
- Visit to Erawan National Park.
- Guided tour at Ayutthaya Historical Park.
- Dinner on a converted rice barge.
- Bangkok boat tour of the klongs (canals) and Wat Pho temple complex.
- Ko Mat Sum and Ko Taen Excursion.
- Internal flights.
- All transport between destinations and to/from included activities.
An adventure designed specifically for you
Let us work with you to tailor a journey based on your travel style and interests. We can use the existing itinerary above as a foundation, or build one from scratch to create your ideal vacation. Connect with us to start the conversation.
*Prices are per person, based on double occupancy and subject to change and availability.