Japan Express: Osaka to Tokyo
G Adventures Classic
From the Buddhist monks of Kōyasan to the high rollers of Tokyo, see the many faces of Japan on this condensed tour beginning in Osaka. Savour the region’s culinary delicacies and the beautiful views at Mt Fuji. You’ll stay in a traditional ryokan and really soak up local culture in onsen hot springs. A great combination of the traditional and the contemporary, this adventure provides a taste of the rich culture of Japan.
- Take in views of Mt Fuji
- Stay in temple lodging and a traditional ryokan
- Gaze at the famous floating torii gate in Miyajima
- Explore Kyoto’s Nijo Castle
Small group tour starting at $3,799* CAD per person, based on double occupancy
9 Days – Osaka to Tokyo
Travel Style: Classic
All of the highlights, culture, access, and I-can’t-believe-we-did-that moments, all at a great price.
Service Level: Standard
Comfortable tourist-class accommodations with character; mix of public and private transport.
Physical Rating: 3 – Average
Some tours may include light hiking, biking, rafting, or kayaking in addition to walking.
Trip Type: Small Group
Small group experience; Max 15, Avg 12.
- Your Welcome Moment: Meet Your CEO and Group
- Your Local Living Moment: Overnight in Mount Kōya Temple, Kōyasan.
- Hiroshima Peace Park and Museum visit.
- Miyajima Island excursion.
- Nijo Castle and gardens visit (Kyoto).
- Gion walk.
- Fushimi Inari shrine visit.
- Lake Ashino-ko boat ride (Hakone).
- Traditional ryokan stay with kaiseki meal.
- Japan Rail (JR) pass (7 days).
- All transport between destinations and to/from included activities.
An adventure designed specifically for you
Let us work with you to tailor a journey based on your travel style and interests. We can use the existing itinerary above as a foundation, or build one from scratch to create your ideal vacation. Connect with us to start the conversation.
*Prices are per person, based on double occupancy and subject to change and availability.