Tahiti & the Society Islands
Paul Gauguin Cruises
The perfect introduction—or reintroduction—to the picture-perfect charms of the South Pacific, this 7-night sojourn whisks you away to destinations that played muse for author James A. Michener, painter Paul Gauguin, and many more. Where will you find your inspiration? Vanilla-scented Taha’a? Rugged Moorea? Or perhaps even just watching the Technicolor sunset from your balcony on board the m/s Paul Gauguin.
- Slow down and let stress float away on secluded Huahine, where relaxation is the only item on your to-do list. Explore the local village on foot. Wander through lush rainforests. Float in crystal-clear lagoons. It’s all at your fingertips.
- Live the life idyllic with a memorable day on Motu Mahana, our own private slice of paradise. On this exclusive islet, treat yourself to sand between your toes, the shade of swaying palm trees, a sumptuous barbecue lunch, and, of course, drinks sipped from coconuts.
- Enjoy an overnight in Bora Bora, which gives you ample time to explore this laid-back destination’s dramatic mountain peaks, romantic lagoons, and impossibly turquoise waters.
Small-ship cruise starting at $3,800* USD per person, based on double occupancy (includes airfare from Los Angeles)
8 Days – Papeete, Tahiti to Papeete
Your package includes
- Included roundtrip airfare from Los Angeles.*
- Airport/pier transfers
- All shipboard meals, in a choice of venues
- Complimentary room service
- All beverages, including select wines and spirits
- Onboard gratuities for room stewards and dining staff
- Complimentary watersports
- Day at our private islet, Motu Mahana
- Access to our private beach in Bora Bora
Designed specifically to glide in luxury through the shallow seas of the South Pacific, The Gauguin is a small-ship cruiser’s dream. She delivers travelers to intimate ports inaccessible to larger cruise ships, all the while providing a travel experience that is nothing short of luxurious. Once on board, guests enjoy newly-decorated spacious suites and staterooms (more than 70% with private balconies), an onboard watersports marina, three dining venues, an extensive spa, and five-star service. Life on The Gauguin also reflects the beauty and rich cultural heritage of the islands she calls upon, with a warm, friendly feel, informal setting, and even a beloved troupe of Les Gauguin and Les Gauguines—local Tahitians who serve as onboard hosts and hostesses, entertainers, and storytellers.
- Capacity: 330 guests
- Crew: 217/International
- Crew-to-Guest Ratio: 1:1.5, one of the highest of any luxury cruise ship
- Passenger decks: 7
*Details of airfare per supplier terms & conditions
An adventure designed specifically for you
Let us work with you to tailor a journey based on your travel style and interests. We can use the existing itinerary above as a foundation, or build one from scratch to create your ideal vacation. Connect with us to start the conversation.
*Prices are per person, based on double occupancy and subject to change and availability.