Floating castles of ice glisten in the warmth of the austral sun, glacial mountains rise from the sea, a bright sun illuminates a floating regatta of ice formations. Few experiences can compare to the feeling you’ll have as you head off on an expeditionary Antarctica cruise. Your adventure begins with two nights in amazing Buenos Aires, Argentina, then it’s all aboard Le Boréal, Le Soléal or Le Lyrial for a 10-night cruise. The locals, from penguins and seals to seabirds, welcome you ashore with friendly curiosity; learn about their life and icy habitats from onboard naturalists who educate and inspire. And at night, enjoy informal chats, onboard lectures, documentary films and warm camaraderie with fellow explorers, captain and crew.
Small ship expedition starting at $15,570* CAD per person, based on double occupancy; includes on-tour air
13 Days – Buenos Aires to Buenos Aires
Your package includes
- Tauck provides you with a special, water-repellent hooded parka that you will receive aboard ship; this parka is yours to keep
- Cruise aboard one of Tauck’s sleek sister ships, Le Boréal, L’Austral or Le Lyrial, accompanied by onboard naturalists who share their expert insights
- All gratuities to Tauck Directors, local guides, naturalists and ship staff
- Your cruise may be a shared ship experience with non-Tauck guests onboard as well; all Tauck guests will be accompanied by one Tauck Director for approximately every 40 Tauck guests, and your itinerary will always be highlighted by exclusive, private Tauck shore excursions
- Shore Excursions to islands in the Antarctic Archipelago that are guided by expert naturalists, ornithologists, historians or oceanographers
- Two nights in a premium hotel in Buenos Aires in the heart of the city
- Guided city sightseeing in Buenos Aires includes a tango dance performance and demonstration
- Aboard ship – alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages are available throughout the day aboard ship including house wines and spirits; premium spirits and wines are available at extra cost
- Airport transfers upon arrival and departure as noted
- 34 meals; including a welcome dinner with entertainment in Buenos Aires, service charges, applicable fuel surcharges, taxes and porterage
An adventure designed specifically for you
Let us work with you to tailor a journey based on your travel style and interests. We can use the existing itinerary above as a foundation, or build one from scratch to create your ideal vacation. Connect with us to start the conversation.
*Prices are per person, based on double occupancy and subject to change and availability.