Live to Eat and Travel Inc.
Website Terms & Conditions
- Live to Eat and Travel Inc. acts as a travel agency only. All services displayed on this website are provided by independent, third party travel partners including, but not limited to, tour operators, airlines, cruise lines, hotels, car rental agencies and travel insurance providers (hereinafter referred to as a “Supplier” or “Suppliers”). Where there is a difference in price, description or other details between this website and the Supplier website, the Supplier website will always prevail.
- Terms & conditions of each Supplier apply and are available upon request.
- Posted rates for all tours are per person, based on double occupancy in Canadian dollars (unless otherwise stated), valid on new bookings only and subject to change by Suppliers.
- Taxes not included in posted rates unless otherwise stated. Taxes, and other applicable fees, are incremental to the posted fare.
- Insurance (medical, cancellation, interruption and/or baggage) is recommended and not included in posted fares.
- Space may be limited; all postings are subject to availability at time of booking.
- Live to Eat and Travel Inc. has no control over future promotions, sales or discounts that suppliers may offer. Once the booking has been confirmed and either paid in full or a deposit made, Live to Eat and Travel Inc. is unable to alter the booking price.
- The Site may include links to other websites solely as a convenience to you and other users. Live to Eat and Travel Inc. does not endorse, and is not responsible for, any such websites or the information, materials, products, services or opinions contained on or accessible through these websites. You are encouraged and advised to review the posted terms and conditions of all websites you visit.