G Adventures Marine
Sailing from Spitsbergen to Greenland, follow the ice’s edge with an eye peeled to the horizon for wildlife. Navigating south, you’ll explore this remote landscape not only by ship but also on foot and via Zodiac. This journey highlights the contrast and change in the Arctic as you move south, finally ending in Iceland, “the Land of Fire and Ice.” An Inuit village, unique wildlife, and remote destinations are just some of the highlights on this truly unforgettable voyage through the Arctic.
- Explore the edges of an ice floe by Zodiac
- Walk on the tundra searching for birds
- Keep an eye out for a variety of whale species
- Learn about the Arctic from lectures and on-site briefings
- Sail through magnificent fjords and visit a local Greenland community in Ittoqqortoormiit
Small ship expedition starting at $9,199* CAD per person, based on double occupancy
15 Days – Longyearbyen to Reykjavik
Travel Style: Marine
Small-ship adventures on the world’s great seas, rivers, and other places only accessible by boat.
Physical Rating: 2 – Light
Light walking and hiking suitable for most fitness levels. Nothing too challenging.
- 14 nights aboard the G Expedition.
- Arrival transfer.
- Transfer from meeting point to ship (Longyearbyen).
- Zodiac excursions with our expert expedition team.
- Lectures and educational programs.
- Visit to a local community (Greenland).
- Departure transfer (Reykjavík, depending on flight).
- Waterproof boots supplied for USA sizes 4 – 16.
- Expedition parka.
An adventure designed specifically for you
Let us work with you to tailor a journey based on your travel style and interests. We can use the existing itinerary above as a foundation, or build one from scratch to create your ideal vacation. Connect with us to start the conversation.
*Prices are per person, based on double occupancy and subject to change and availability.