Discover the Canadian Rockies
G Adventures National Geographic Journeys
Discover the awe-inspiring scenery and legendary wildlife of western Canada on a voyage across the craggy Rocky Mountains. Explore historic Banff and Whistler, marvel at the astonishing natural beauty of Lake Louise and the Victoria Glacier, take the ferry to Vancouver Island, and breathe in fresh mountain air while soaking in hot mineral springs and hiking in Jasper National Park. Along the way, gain fascinating insights from knowledgeable local experts and First Nations people.
- Explore the popular resort town of Whistler
- Enjoy a historical tour through Banff with an expert from the Whyte Museum
- Search for moose and black bears on a float trip along the Athabasca river
- Soak in natural hot springs
- Take an ice walk on an active glacier
Small group tour starting at $5,899* CAD per person, based on double occupancy
12 Days – Vancouver to Calgary
Travel Style: National Geographic Journeys
Greater exploration, insider access, and the freedom to roam – all without sacrificing comfort.
Service Level: Upgraded
Quality accommodations and more inclusions than on other G Adventures tours, like meals, private transport, and activities.
Physical Rating: 2 – Light
Light walking and hiking suitable for most fitness levels. Nothing too challenging.
Trip Type: Small Group
Small group experience; Max 12, Avg 10.
- Your Journeys Highlight Moment: Indigenous Cultural Experience, Whistler
- Your Journeys Highlight Moment: Banff Historical Walking Tour, Banff
- Your G for Good Moment: Squamish Lil’wat Cultural Centre Visit, Whistler
- Your Discover Moment: Whistler
- Your Wellness Moment: Miette Hot Springs Visit, Jasper National Park.
- All park fees in Jasper and Banff National Parks.
- Scenic ferry to Vancouver Island.
- Vancouver, Calgary, Victoria, Whistler, and Banff orientation walks.
- Stops at Seton Lake and Kamloops Lake.
- Athabasca river wildlife float.
- Mount Robson Visitor Centre stop.
- Excursion to the Columbia Icefields and ice walk on the Athabasca Glacier.
- All transport between destinations and to/from included activities.
An adventure designed specifically for you
Let us work with you to tailor a journey based on your travel style and interests. We can use the existing itinerary above as a foundation, or build one from scratch to create your ideal vacation. Connect with us to start the conversation.
*Prices are per person, based on double occupancy and subject to change and availability.