8 Day River Cruise
On this unique and inspiring Southeast Asia river cruise through Cambodia and Vietnam, you’ll be immersed in the cultures and ancient traditions as you sightsee and spend time with locals in interesting places along the mighty Mekong River.
In the enchanting Cambodian countryside, go on an ox cart ride amongst rice paddy fields and witness the daily lives of farmers. In a Silversmith Village, see craftsmen making silver artwork using ancient techniques. French influences are still apparent in the lovely capital of Cambodia, Phnom Penh. Here you’ll tour the National Museum and Royal Palace with its striking Silver Pagoda and enjoy a song and dance performance by children at a local orphanage. On a hilltop at the site of the 8th-century temple of Wat Hanchey, take in the stunning views before walking through the rural village of Angkor Ban to visit with welcoming schoolchildren.
Continue your river cruise into Vietnam where you’ll walk through a colorful market as the locals are busy with their daily routine of buying and selling produce. See firsthand how handcrafted sampans are built at the home of a family in Cu Lao Gieng. Via sampan, cruise into Vinh Long and experience Vietnamese culture with a visit to a workshop to learn how rice wine and traditional candies are made. This once-in-a-lifetime Southeast Asia river cruise vacation is sure to create lasting memories!
Countries: Cambodia, Vietnam
River cruise starting at $3,819* CAD per person, based on double occupancy
8 Days – Phnom Penh to Ho Chi Minh City (reverse itinerary available)
Your stateroom includes
- Comfort Collection BedsSM, featuring premium mattress covers
- Wall-to-wall, 14-foot-wide panoramic window that opens to transform the living space into a large Open–Air Balcony®
- Comfortable sitting area with couch & chair
- Large private bathroom featuring full shower with rain shower head
- Premium L’Occitane bath amenities
- Spacious closets with shelves for ample storage
- Minibar with complimentary local beer, soft drinks & water
- In-room safe
- Individual climate control
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in the lounges (when signal available)
- Panoramic windows throughout
- Locally inspired design & décor
- Friendly, English-speaking crew & Cruise Director
- Air-conditioned Panorama Lounge
- Covered open-air observation lounge
- Bar serving premium spirits, wine & complimentary coffee, tea, soft drinks, and local beer/spirits throughout the day
- Spacious, open-seating dining room
- Delectable regional & Western cuisine with all onboard meals
- Seasonal recipes featuring the freshest local ingredients
- Vegetarian options available with all meals
- Daily early-riser coffee & tea
- Daily à la carte breakfast
- Daily à la carte lunch showcasing local specialties severed by our Head Chef
- Four-course à la carte dinners with choice of salads, soups, entrées, dessert or cheese
- Complimentary wine, local beer/spirits, soft drinks, coffee & tea at lunch & dinner
- CLASSIC – Your local expert is ready to guide you through the history and heritage of local destinations. You’ll marvel at the legends, lore, and spectacular architecture of iconic and historic sites.
- DISCOVERY – We’ve found inspiring and interactive activities to speak to your interests – from cooking classes, to painting workshops – to immerse yourself in each culture you explore.
- ACTIVE – Embark on energetic excursions to keep you in motion and on the go!
An adventure designed specifically for you
Let us work with you to tailor a journey based on your travel style and interests. We can use the existing itinerary above as a foundation, or build one from scratch to create your ideal vacation. Connect with us to start the conversation.
*Prices are per person, based on double occupancy and subject to change and availability.