Taste of Egypt
10 Day River Cruise & Tour
Join us for an adventure to ancient Egypt, as well as its modern enjoyments on a Nile River cruise for the ages. Arrive in Cairo, and explore the pyramids and Sphinx of Giza. See the Ramses II statue in Memphis and King Tut’s tomb in Cairo’s Egyptian Museum. (Note: upon its opening, the Grand Egyptian Museum in Giza will replace Cairo’s Egyptian Museum for this itinerary.) In Old Cairo, see the Church of the Virgin Mary (also called the Hanging Church), built in the place where Mary and Jesus were said to find refuge during their flight to Egypt, and visit the Alabaster Mosque. These and more exciting discoveries are to be found as you see Egypt’s incredible monuments to pharaohs and gods of Egyptian history.
Fly to Luxor to embark on your Nile River cruise. You’ll visit the Luxor Temple, Avenue of the Sphinxes, monument of Karnak, and the Temple of Amun-Ra before enjoying an onboard welcome reception on your ship. Visit the valley of Kings and Valley of Queens, where the pristine tomb of King Tut was found with undisturbed riches and splendor. This incredible cruise on the Nile River takes you to amazing ancient sites, including the twin temples at Kom Ombo, devoted to the crocodile god Sobek-Ra and the falcon god Horus. Ponder the magnitude of the task of building the pyramids with a visit to the granite quarries—where an unfinished obelisk still remains. Visit the Temple of Isis, then take a return flight to Cairo to wander the world’s largest open-air museum, and browse the bustling maze of the endless bazaar in Cairo’s medieval alleys. Join us for a once-in-a-lifetime vacation tour in Cairo, expedition to the Egyptian pyramids, and a Nile River cruise you’ll never forget.
River cruise starting at $3,849* CAD per person, based on double occupancy
10 Days – Cairo to Cairo (4 night river cruise, 3 nights Cairo pre-cruise, 2 nights Cairo post-cruise)
- Outside cabins with panoramic windows.
- Included shore excursions with Egyptologist.
- Headsets for shore excursions.
- Refresh yourself in the swimming pool.
- Unwind in the spa.
- Modern bathrooms.
- Enjoy color satellite TV on the Nile River.
- Large closets with shelves for ample storage.
- Delicious meals – both Western and Eastern cuisine.
- English-speaking crew.
- Remarkable service throughout the cruise.
- Internet access on the Nile River to stay in touch with family.
- Complimentary glass of wine or beer at dinner.
- Complimentary soft drinks with lunch and dinner.
- All staterooms feature French balconies.
- On board Egyptian cooking class by the chef.
- Pillow menu included: you will be able to choose from a range of soft, water pillow, orthopedic, sponge pillows.
- Free use of gym – sauna and steam (massages à la carte excluded).
- Wide TV LED Screen with free cable.
- Free Wi-fi internet connection throughout the ship.
- Telescope at disposal on the sundeck.
- Special library dedicated to Paulo Coelho.
- Welcome drink and refreshing towels upon arrival.
- Fruit basket, cookies, canapés & nuts.
- Kettle with tea packets available and Nescafe will be served in cabins.
- The boat offers all the services and facilities needed to organize special events on board.
- Large restaurant on board.
- Lounge bar on board.
- Pool bar on board.
- Vegetarian options for lunch and dinner.
- Tea and coffee will be served during lunch and dinner.
- Barbecue lunches and dinners on sun deck (weather permitting).
- Breakfast, lunch, and dinner
An adventure designed specifically for you
Let us work with you to tailor a journey based on your travel style and interests. We can use the existing itinerary above as a foundation, or build one from scratch to create your ideal vacation. Connect with us to start the conversation.
*Prices are per person, based on double occupancy and subject to change and availability.