Rhine & Moselle: Canals, Vineyards & Castles
8 Day River Cruise
This magnificent European river cruise vacation begins in Holland’s colorful, modern capital of Amsterdam. See the treasures of this 700-year-old city from a unique perspective on a canal cruise along the elegant grachten. Then, embark on your picturesque cruise along the Rhine River to Cologne, Germany—a 2,000-year-old city known for its Gothic-style architecture. On a guided city walk, see the famous twin-spired cathedral and explore the cobblestone streets of the Old City. You’ll sail through the dramatic Rhine Gorge—the most beautiful stretch of the Rhine River where ancient castles stand on cliffs 400 feet above the water. In the charming wine town of Rüdesheim, enjoy a stroll through its famous cobblestone Drosselgasse lined with shops, restaurants, and lively taverns.
Along the Moselle River, stop at the picturesque town of Cochem where the Riesling grape is cultivated. Visit Reichsburg Castle, nestled among vineyards and offering breathtaking views of the town and river valley below. In Bernkastel, enjoy a guided walk and taste some of the region’s best-loved wines. Join an included excursion to historical Luxembourg City, offering unique and dramatic views as it is set on two levels—high above on straddling hills and dropping into two river valleys.
Countries: Germany, Luxembourg, Netherlands
River(s): Rhine & Moselle
River cruise starting at $4,221* CAD per person, based on double occupancy
8 Days – Amsterdam to Remich (reverse itinerary available)
Your stateroom includes
- Comfort Collection Beds with choice of mattress firmness
- Egyptian super-combed cotton linens
- Bathrobes & slippers
- Premium L’Occitane bath products
- Large bathroom featuring shower with glass door
- Flatscreen satellite TV with free movie channels
- Individual climate control and in-room safe
- USB Ports
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Panoramic windows
- Elegant, contemporary design & décor
- Friendly, English-speaking crew & Cruise Director
- Sky Deck with whirlpool, shade awnings, game area and premium lounges
- Covered Observation Lounge
- Club Lounge with 24-hour self-serve beverage station with complimentary cappuccinos, lattes, tea, hot chocolate & premium coffees, as well as treats throughout the day
- CLASSIC – Your local expert is ready to guide you through the history and heritage of local destinations. You’ll marvel at the legends, lore, and spectacular architecture of iconic and historic sites.
- DISCOVERY – We’ve found inspiring and interactive activities to speak to your interests – from cooking classes, to painting workshops – to immerse yourself in each culture you explore.
- ACTIVE – Embark on energetic excursions to keep you in motion and on the go!
Health & Fitness
- Canoe, kayak and jogging excursions
- Maps for hiking, biking and jogging routes
- Fitness and wellness activities
An adventure designed specifically for you
Let us work with you to tailor a journey based on your travel style and interests. We can use the existing itinerary above as a foundation, or build one from scratch to create your ideal vacation. Connect with us to start the conversation.
*Prices are per person, based on double occupancy and subject to change and availability.