Galápagos: West & Central Islands
Aboard the Reina Silvia Voyager
G Adventures Marine
Millenia of isolation from mankind has bred a fascinating diversity of plant, animal, and marine life among the Galápagos Islands. Discover these islands for yourself aboard our brand new catamaran, the Reina Silvia Voyager, equipped with luxurious amenities for a comfortable and convenient sailing during your eight days exploring the central and western Galápagos. Spot iguanas and flamingoes on the green and white-sand beaches of Punta Cormorant, witness abundant marine life while snorkelling in Punta Vicente Roca, and make friends with giant sea tortoises at the Charles Darwin Research Station on Santa Cruz. Exploring the Galápagos has never been so easy and inspiring.
Jane Goodall Collection
A selection of wildlife-focused tours endorsed by world renowned primatologist Dr. Jane Goodall. Your purchase of a Jane Goodall Collection tour helps G Adventures support the Jane Goodall Institute’s mission to protect wildlife and empower local communities
- Mingle with marine iguanas and flamingoes in Punta Cormorant
- Hop on a Zodiac through mangroves to spot turtles and seabirds
- Swim alongside sea turtles and sunfish while snorkelling
- See sally lightfoot crabs and iguanas on Bachas Beach
- Take a wildlife walk in North Seymour to spot sea lions and blue-footed boobies
Small group tour starting at $8,699* CAD per person, based on double occupancy
10 Days – Quito to Quito
Travel Style: Marine
Small-ship adventures on the world’s great seas, rivers, and other places only accessible by boat.
Service Level: Upgraded
Quality accommodations and more inclusions than on other G Adventures tours, like meals, private transport, and activities.
Physical Rating: 3 – Average
Some tours may include light hiking, biking, rafting, or kayaking in addition to walking.
Trip Type: Small Group
Small group experience; Max 16, Avg 12.
- Cruise the Galápagos Islands aboard the Reina Silvia Voyager (7 nts).
- All meals aboard the Reina Silvia Voyager.
- Certified Galápagos National Park Service Guide.
- Snorkelling at Champion Islet, Punta Moreno, Punta Espinoza, Punta Vicente Roca, Puerto Egas, Bachas Beach and North Seymour.
- Possibility to snorkel or kayak at Tagus Cove and Buccaneer Cove.
- Incredible wildlife encounters throughout.
- Highlands and wild tortoise excursion (Santa Cruz Island).
- Visit to the Charles Darwin Research Station (Santa Cruz Island).
- All landings and excursions.
- Onboard snorkelling equipment and wetsuits.
- Internal flights.
- All transport between destinations and to/from included activities.
An adventure designed specifically for you
Let us work with you to tailor a journey based on your travel style and interests. We can use the existing itinerary above as a foundation, or build one from scratch to create your ideal vacation. Connect with us to start the conversation.
*Prices are per person, based on double occupancy and subject to change and availability.