Peru gastronomic Adventure
Explore the culinary delights of Peru on this tour that will take you to ancient site of Machu Picchu. Start in Lima, where you will explore the City of Kings and take in its amazing colonial architecture. Participate in a pisco sour tasting with a professional bartender and complemented with gourmet Amazonian appetizers, then prepare an Amazonian ceviche. In Cusco, discover Incan archaeological sites and take a cooking class where you’ll learn about Peruvian gastronomy. Continue on to the Sacred Valley, followed by a first-class train to Machu Picchu, a great World Heritage Site, where you will spend two days.
Group tour starting at $2,899* CAD per person, based on double occupancy
8 Days – Lima to Lima
Your package includes
- Accommodation for 7 nights in double occupancy
- Meals: 7 breakfasts, 3 lunches, 2 dinners
- Domestic flights
- Roundtrip transfers
- Meet and greet by our representatives
- Return first class train to Machu Picchu (360° train back to Cusco)
- Visits as per itinerary
- English speaking local guides
- Cooking classes
- Taxes and fees
- International airfare and airport taxes
- Gratuities to hotel personnel, guides, drivers
- Optional sightseeing tours
An adventure designed specifically for you
Let us work with you to tailor a journey based on your travel style and interests. We can use the existing itinerary above as a foundation, or build one from scratch to create your ideal vacation. Connect with us to start the conversation.
*Prices are per person, based on double occupancy and subject to change and availability.