Tailor Made Southeast Asia
A Wellness-Inspired Journey
Travel with your private party on this Luxury Tailor Made Journey, departing when you choose and with expert local guides leading the way; you can even customize the itinerary to your interests.
Immerse in a wellness-inspired cultural journey to Thailand, Laos, Cambodia and Vietnam, delving into enduring spiritual traditions and activities that promote well-being, experiencing lush, serene landscapes and relaxing on a luxurious private island.
- Take part in beautiful ceremonies that connect you to the ancient traditions of Southeast Asia, including a Laotian baci ceremony and alms offering
- Practice meditation in Luang Prabang alongside a scenic waterfall with a local teacher before enjoying a walk
- Explore cinematic Siem Reap, venturing to its awe-inspiring temples on a tuk-tuk or bicycle
- Luxuriate on a private tropical island with a three-night stay on turquoise-water-fringed Krabey Island in southern Cambodia
- Choose from a selection of Laotian-inspired treatments delivered by skilled practitioners at Rosewood Luang Prabang’s luxurious spa
- Enjoy a meaningful visit to a rural village partnering with A&K Philanthropy to source clean water in Siem Reap
Luxury private tour starting at $13,495* USD per person, based on double occupancy
Included with this luxury Tailor Made Journey
- One-of-a-Kind Itinerary Designed for You
- Hand-Selected Luxury Accommodations
- Exclusive Insider-Access Opportunities and Inspiring Sightseeing
- English-Speaking Local Guides
- Airport Meet and Greet with Private Transfers
- Full Breakfast Daily
- Entrance Fees and Taxes
- 24/7 A&K On-Call Support
An adventure designed specifically for you
Let us work with you to tailor a journey based on your travel style and interests. We can use the existing itinerary above as a foundation, or build one from scratch to create your ideal vacation. Connect with us to start the conversation.
*Prices are per person, based on double occupancy and subject to change and availability.