China and the Yangtze
One of the world’s oldest civilizations, China boasts a history of more than 5,000 years. Its vast territory stretches north and south for about 5,500 km and covers an area of 9.6 million square km, making it the third largest country in the world. The amazing landscapes, rich history and culture make China every traveler’s dream destination. Some of the stops on this tour include Tian’anmen Square, the Forbidden City, the Great Wall and the biggest archeological find of the 20th Century, the Terra Cotta Warriors, to name a few.
Group tour starting at $3,799* CAD per person, based on double occupancy
14 Days – Beijing to Shanghai
Your package includes
- Domestic flight Xi’an/Chongqing
- High speed trains Beijing/Datong, Pingyao/Xi’an, Yichang-Shanghai, on 1st Class basis
- 13 nights accommodation in double occupancy
- 27 meals: 13 breakfasts, 11 lunches, 3 dinners during cruise
- 11 to 35-seat van/coach throughout the itinerary for all transfers & day tours
- Sightseeing as mentioned (join-in basis with other travelers)
- All admissions to sites visited
- English-speaking local guides
- International airfare and airport taxes
- Chinese visa
- Personal expenses
- Gratuities to hotel personnel, guides and drivers
- Optional excursions
An adventure designed specifically for you
Let us work with you to tailor a journey based on your travel style and interests. We can use the existing itinerary above as a foundation, or build one from scratch to create your ideal vacation. Connect with us to start the conversation.
*Prices are per person, based on double occupancy and subject to change and availability.