G Adventures Classic
Walk backwards in time along the Great Wall and stare down an army of Terracotta Warriors before leaping into the future of Shanghai’s incredible high-rise towers on this fast-paced tour of China’s highlights. With the perfect blend of guided activities and free time to explore on your own, this adventure is made for those who want to get a taste of China in a short amount of time.
- Trek along the Great Wall
- Visit the Forbidden City in Beijing and the canal town of Suzhou
- Experience a local meal and the Terracotta Warriors in Xi’an
- Witness an exciting acrobatic performance in Shanghai
Small group tour starting at $1,649* CAD per person, based on double occupancy
8 Days – Beijing to Shanghai
Travel Style: Classic
All of the highlights, culture, access, and I-can’t-believe-we-did-that moments, all at a great price.
Service Level: Standard
Comfortable tourist-class accommodations with character; mix of public and private transport.
Physical Rating: 2 – Light
Light walking and hiking suitable for most fitness levels. Nothing too challenging.
Trip Type: Small Group
Small group experience; Max 16, Avg 12.
- Your Welcome Moment: Meet Your CEO and Group
- Your Discover Moment: Shanghai.
- Great Wall excursion.
- Tiananmen Square and Forbidden City guided tour.
- Terracotta Warriors tour.
- Master of the Nets Garden and Tiger Hill Pagoda visit.
- Shanghai orientation walk and acrobatic show.
- All transport between destinations and to/from included activities.
An adventure designed specifically for you
Let us work with you to tailor a journey based on your travel style and interests. We can use the existing itinerary above as a foundation, or build one from scratch to create your ideal vacation. Connect with us to start the conversation.
*Prices are per person, based on double occupancy and subject to change and availability.