Savoring France: Paris, Lyon & Provence
10 Day River Cruise
Depart on a 7-night Rhône River cruise aboard ms Emerald through vineyard country that’s home to some of the world’s most exceptional wines.
Tauck’s epicurean delights begin in Paris with a reception and dinner at Fouquet’s, the celebrity hotspot on the Champs Élysées, a pastry class especially for Tauck guests at Le Cordon Bleu Paris and a food walking tour with a visit to a pastry shop, a creperie and a champagne bar. Ride the high-speed TGV through the French countryside to Lyon to taste your way through Les Halles, Lyon’s famed covered food market with its eye-popping vertical garden… cruise in search of culinary adventures along the Rhône… sip Beaujolais in Beaujolais… sample Provençal specialties for lunch at a private ranch in La Camargue… attend a memorable evening at the Duchy of Uzès… and learn secrets at a cooking demonstration at an award-winning cooking school in Valence. It’s the ultimate Rhône River cruise to the soul of French haute cuisine!
River cruise starting at $7,790* CAD per person, based on double occupancy
10 Days – Paris to Lyon
- Evening at the 12th-century Duché d’Uzès
- All gratuities to ship staff, drivers, local guides, Tauck Directors and Tauck Cruise Director
- Tauck’s private shore excursions and distinctive inclusions valued at CAD $3,885
- Pastry class for Tauck guests at Le Cordon Bleu Paris
- Provençal lunch at a private ranch in La Camargue
- Reception and dinner at Fouquet’s, followed by a city lights tour of Paris at night
- Private wine tastings in Beaujolais and Châteaneuf-du-Pape
- A walking tour of historic Vieux Lyon and a tasting at Les Halles de Lyon
An adventure designed specifically for you
Let us work with you to tailor a journey based on your travel style and interests. We can use the existing itinerary above as a foundation, or build one from scratch to create your ideal vacation. Connect with us to start the conversation.
*Prices are per person, based on double occupancy and subject to change and availability.