Costa Rica Active Adventure
G Adventures Active
Trekking, biking, horseback riding, kayaking, ziplining. Costa Rica really is the “Adventure Capital of the Americas.” Thrill-seekers will find more than enough to keep themselves busy over this trip’s 13 action-packed days. After landing in San José, embark on four days of exploration around Monteverde and Arenal Volcano. Raft down the mighty Pacuare River before crossing over to our remote rainforest lodge, surrounded on all sides by the thick, enveloping jungle. End the journey by heading down to the beach at Puerto Viejo. Phew! Tired yet? No? Time to book!
- Paddle through world-class rapids on the Pacuare River
- Mountain bike in the shadow of Arenal Volcano
- Chill out to the sounds of crashing Caribbean waves
- Stand up on a surfboard in Puerto Viejo
Small group tour starting at $2,249* CAD per person, based on double occupancy
13 Days – San José to San José
Travel Style: Active
Hiking, trekking, biking, rafting, and kayaking adventures all over the world, made for outdoor types.
Service Level: Standard
Comfortable tourist-class accommodations with character; mix of public and private transport.
Physical Grading: 3 – Average
Some tours may include light hiking, biking, rafting, or kayaking in addition to walking.
Trip Type: Small Group
Small group experience; Max 16, Avg 12.
- Your Welcome Moment: Meet Your CEO and Group
- Your Discover Moment: La Fortuna
- Your Hands-On Moment: Surfing Lesson, Puerto Viejo de Talamanca
- Your Discover Moment: Puerto Viejo de Talamanca.
- Overnight Pacuare River rafting trip.
- Guided hike (Pacuare River).
- Guided cycling excursion (La Fortuna).
- Bike ride (Puerto Viejo).
- All transport between destinations and to/from included activities.
An adventure designed specifically for you
Let us work with you to tailor a journey based on your travel style and interests. We can use the existing itinerary above as a foundation, or build one from scratch to create your ideal vacation. Connect with us to start the conversation.
*Prices are per person, based on double occupancy and subject to change and availability.