15 Day River Cruise
From Amsterdam to Budapest, and in many exciting stops along the way, experience the culture of Central Europe in a unique way on this timeless river cruise vacation. Amsterdam is Holland’s lively capital—both historical and modern. This colorful city is loved for its vibrant mix of sophisticated architecture and classic squares and canals. See the treasures of this 700-year-old city from a unique perspective on a canal cruise along the elegant grachten. On to Germany for a guided city walk in Cologne—the stunning 2,000-year-old city known for its Gothic-style architecture. Sail through the dramatic Rhine Gorge, offering the most beautiful view of the Rhine River, and stop in the charming wine town of Rüdesheim. Enjoy guided sightseeing in Würzburg, Volkach, Bamberg, Nuremberg, and Regensburg, and sail the Main Danube Canal, which connects the Main and Danube Rivers. Your first stop in Austria is the lovely town of Melk. Visit its magnificent Benedictine Abbey, then sail through the picturesque Wachau Valley. Your local experts will also introduce you to two capital cities: Vienna, Austria, also known as “The City of Music” for inspiring the creative genius of Mozart, Beethoven, and Strauss; and lively Budapest, Hungary, with its unique energy and countless must-see sites. This truly is a river cruise to remember!
Countries: Austria, Germany, Hungary, Netherlands
River(s): Danube, Main, Rhine
River cruise starting at $8,567* CAD per person, based on double occupancy
15 Days – Amsterdam to Budapest (similar reverse itinerary available)
Your stateroom includes
- Comfort Collection Beds with choice of mattress firmness
- Egyptian super-combed cotton linens
- Bathrobes & slippers
- Premium L’Occitane bath products
- Large bathroom featuring shower with glass door
- Flatscreen satellite TV with free movie channels
- Individual climate control and in-room safe
- USB Ports
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Panoramic windows
- Elegant, contemporary design & décor
- Friendly, English-speaking crew & Cruise Director
- Sky Deck with whirlpool, shade awnings, game area and premium lounges
- Covered Observation Lounge
- Club Lounge with 24-hour self-serve beverage station with complimentary cappuccinos, lattes, tea, hot chocolate & premium coffees, as well as treats throughout the day
- CLASSIC – Your local expert is ready to guide you through the history and heritage of local destinations. You’ll marvel at the legends, lore, and spectacular architecture of iconic and historic sites.
- DISCOVERY – We’ve found inspiring and interactive activities to speak to your interests – from cooking classes, to painting workshops – to immerse yourself in each culture you explore.
- ACTIVE – Embark on energetic excursions to keep you in motion and on the go!
Health & Fitness
- Canoe, kayak and jogging excursions
- Maps for hiking, biking and jogging routes
- Fitness and wellness activities
An adventure designed specifically for you
Let us work with you to tailor a journey based on your travel style and interests. We can use the existing itinerary above as a foundation, or build one from scratch to create your ideal vacation. Connect with us to start the conversation.
*Prices are per person, based on double occupancy and subject to change and availability.