Argentina’s stunning natural wonders, elegant European flavored capital and a passion for culture continues to be very intriguing to visitors from around the world. From the stunning beauty of Iguacu Falls, to Evita’s balcony, Argentina will surprise and enchant.
Explore the sights on a tour of Buenos Aires, experience a Dinner and Tango show, navigate the waters of the Beagle Channel via catamaran, take in the magnificent Perito Moreno Glacier and take part in a wine tasting at two Mendoza region wineries.
Group tour starting at $3,839* CAD per person, based on double occupancy
14 Days – Buenos Aires to Buenos Aires
Your package includes
- Accommodation for 13 nights in double occupancy
- Meals: 13 breakfasts, 1 dinner
- Roundtrip transfers
- Meet and greet by our representatives
- Visits as per itinerary
- English speaking local guides
- Taxes and fees
- Domestic flights & airport/security taxes and service charges: $140 CAD
- International airfare and airport taxes
- Gratuities to hotel personnel, guides, drivers
- Security taxes and services
- Optional sightseeing tours
An adventure designed specifically for you
Let us work with you to tailor a journey based on your travel style and interests. We can use the existing itinerary above as a foundation, or build one from scratch to create your ideal vacation. Connect with us to start the conversation.
*Prices are per person, based on double occupancy and subject to change and availability.