G Adventures National Geographic Journeys
Amid the pristine landscapes of southern Argentina and Chile, snowcapped volcanoes and sparkling lakes set the backdrop for an exhilarating adventure. Experience Patagonia’s rugged natural beauty by foot, boat, and private vehicle, journeying from the idyllic town of Bariloche to Torres del Paine National Park, a UNESCO Biosphere Reserve. Come face-to-face with the Perito Moreno Glacier, part of the world’s third largest ice cap; navigate the legendary Beagle Channel, looking out for seabirds and sea lions; and round off your trip with a tango lesson in bustling Buenos Aires.
- Take part in a tango lesson taught by dancers at a venue popular with locals
- Enjoy a lecture on the Perito Moreno Glacier from an expert
- Walk with penguins on Martillo Island
- Navigate the Beagle Channel on a catamaran
- Explore Ushuaia (the earth’s southernmost city)
Small group tour starting at $7,599* CAD per person, based on double occupancy
14 Days – Buenos Aires to Buenos Aires
Travel Style: National Geographic Journeys
Greater exploration, insider access, and the freedom to roam – all without sacrificing comfort.
Service Level: Upgraded
Quality accommodations and more inclusions than on other G Adventures tours, like meals, private transport, and activities.
Physical Rating: 3 – Average
Some tours may include light hiking, biking, rafting, or kayaking in addition to walking.
Trip Type: Small Group
Small group experience; Max 16, Avg 12.
- Your Journeys Highlight Moment: Glacier Talk, El Calafate
- Your Journeys Highlight Moment: Penguin Rookery & Beagle Channel Excursion, Ushuaia
- Your Journeys Highlight Moment: Local Tango Lesson, Buenos Aires
- Your Discover Moment: San Carlos de Bariloche.
- Arrival transfer. Bariloche Circuito Chico tour.
- Scenic lake crossing aboard the “Cruce de Lagos”.
- Excursion into Torres del Paine National Park.
- Guided tour to the Perito Moreno Glacier.
- Buenos Aires city tour.
- Internal flights.
- All transport between destinations and to/from included activities.
An adventure designed specifically for you
Let us work with you to tailor a journey based on your travel style and interests. We can use the existing itinerary above as a foundation, or build one from scratch to create your ideal vacation. Connect with us to start the conversation.
You may also like
*Prices are per person, based on double occupancy and subject to change and availability.