Peruvian Week & Bolivian Extension
Discover the beauty of Peru and continue your amazing adventure in Bolivia! Visit the modern and colonial parts of the city of Lima the “City of Kings”; in Cusco, tour the iconic San Pedro market and historic Incan sites; explore ruins in the Sacred Valley of the Incas; and embark on a full day tour of Machu Picchu, one of the most important energy centers of the world. Continue this tour with a walk to Vinicunca, the Rainbow Mountain, with its vivid colors and natural beauty; travel by boat to both Sun and Moon Islands on Lake Titicaca; and take in the sunrise on the Uyuni Salt Flats, a once in a lifetime experience!
Private tour starting at $2,689* CAD per person, based on double occupancy
13 Days – Lima to La Paz
Your package includes
- Accommodation for 12 nights
• Roundtrip transfers airport-hotel
• Transportation as per itinerary
• Meals: 12 breakfasts, 5 lunches and 2 dinners
• Visits: Half day city tour of Lima, Full day Sacred Valley tour, Full day Machu Picchu tour, Half day walking tour with shoe-shiners in La Paz
• Local English speaking guides
- Flights unless otherwise noted
- Transfers unless otherwise noted
- Gratuities to hotel personnel, guides, drivers
- Optional sightseeing tours
An adventure designed specifically for you
Let us work with you to tailor a journey based on your travel style and interests. We can use the existing itinerary above as a foundation, or build one from scratch to create your ideal vacation. Connect with us to start the conversation.
*Prices are per person, based on double occupancy and subject to change and availability.