G Adventures Classic
Imagine a country where a land’s worth is measured differently — think Gross National Happiness instead of Gross Domestic Product. Now stop dreaming because you are in the unexplored mountain kingdom of Bhutan. Beauty and wisdom are revealed at each dzong, every gompa, and most incredibly, in the eyes of every smiling Buddhist monk you meet. On treks through remote trails and visits to Paro, Thimphu, and Punakha, nature lovers, photographers, and culture junkies will uncover a purity of experiences, traditions, and kindness.
Note: On June 20, 2022 the Government of Bhutan increased its SDF fee from $65 USD per traveller per day to $200 USD per traveler per day, effective immediately. This fee is included in the price of this tour.
- Travel along mystical mountains
- Visit various dzongs and Buddhist gompas
- Trek along scenic nature trails
- Experience the Dragon Kingdom with cultural interactions at a local farm
- Take in stunning Himalayan mountain views
Small group tour starting at $5,899* CAD per person, based on double occupancy
10 Days – Paro to Paro
Travel Style: Classic
All of the highlights, culture, access, and I-can’t-believe-we-did-that moments, all at a great price.
Service Level: Standard
Comfortable tourist-class accommodations with character; mix of public and private transport.
Physical Rating: 4 – Demanding
Some high-altitude hikes or more strenuous activities, but accessible to most healthy travelers.
Trip Type: Small Group
Small group experience; Max 15, Avg 12.
- Your Welcome Moment: Meet Your CEO and Group
- Your Local Living Moment: Farmhouse Stay, Gangtey Gonpa.
- Arrival and departure transfers.
- Paro orientation tour.
- National Museum visit.
- Memorial Chorten visit.
- Buddha Point visit.
- Motithang Takin Preserve visit.
- Tashichho Dzong visit.
- Black-Necked Crane Centre visit.
- Phobjikha Valley hike.
- Chime Lhakhang visit.
- Punakha Dzong visit.
- Hike to Khamsum Yueley Chorten.
- Sangchhen Dorji Lhuendrup Nunnery visit.
- White Temple visit in the Haa Valley.
- Hike to Kila Gompa Nunnery.
- Bumdrak trekking with camping (2 days).
- Taktsang Monastery (Tiger’s Nest) visit and hike.
- Kyichu Lhakhang Temple visit.
An adventure designed specifically for you
Let us work with you to tailor a journey based on your travel style and interests. We can use the existing itinerary above as a foundation, or build one from scratch to create your ideal vacation. Connect with us to start the conversation.
*Prices are per person, based on double occupancy and subject to change and availability.