Delhi to Kathmandu Adventure
G Adventures Classic
If you’re looking to experience the diversity of India and Nepal, this 15-day trip contrasts the colourful culture of India with the pristine serenity of Nepal’s Himalayan mountains. From the ghats that line the banks of the Ganges in Varanasi to a 4×4 safari in Chitwan National Park, our expert CEOs will take you through a region of unsurpassed natural beauty and spirituality before revealing to you the rugged Himalayan landscape of Nepal’s magical capital, Kathmandu.
- Explore the vibrant streets of Agra
- Uncover bustling Delhi and beautiful Jaipur
- Enjoy a sunset cruise on the River Ganges
- Travel by 4×4 on a safari in Chitwan National Park
- Experience Nepal’s mountain views
Small group tour starting at $2,079* CAD per person, based on double occupancy
15 Days – Delhi to Kathmandu
Travel Style: Classic
All of the highlights, culture, access, and I-can’t-believe-we-did-that moments, all at a great price.
Service Level: Standard
Comfortable tourist-class accommodations with character; mix of public and private transport.
Physical Rating: 2 – Light
Light walking and hiking suitable for most fitness levels. Nothing too challenging.
Trip Type: Small Group
Small group experience; Max 15, Avg 12.
- Your G for Good Moment: Women With Wheels Transfer, Indira Gandhi International Airport
- Your G for Good Moment: Sisterhood of Survivors Project, Pokhara
- Your Welcome Moment: Meet Your CEO and Group
- Your Local Living Moment: Barauli Community Homestay, Royal Chitwan National Park.
- India Gate and Connaught Place visit.
- Amber Fort and Hawa Mahal tour.
- Taj Mahal entrance.
- Orchha Palace complex visit.
- Ganges River boat trips at sunrise and sunset, including candle flower ceremony.
- Varanasi orientation walk along the ghats and old city.
- Buddha’s birthplace visit. Chitwan National Park 4×4 safari.
- Sarangkot sunrise excursion.
- Kathmandu orientation walk.
- Swayambhunath (Monkey Temple) visit.
- Border crossing support.
- All transport between destinations and to/from included activities.
An adventure designed specifically for you
Let us work with you to tailor a journey based on your travel style and interests. We can use the existing itinerary above as a foundation, or build one from scratch to create your ideal vacation. Connect with us to start the conversation.
*Prices are per person, based on double occupancy and subject to change and availability.