Treasures of India
India has been attracting travelers from far and wide with its wealth of culture and tradition. Its people are a harmonious blend of castes and creed. A traveler coming to India never goes back home unsatisfied. There is always a place to match your tastes and liking. Some of the many sights on this packed journey include a visit to the memorial site of Mahatma Gandhi, Raj Ghat, in Delhi; Sarnath, the birthplace of Buddhism; the holy River Ganges in Varanasi; and the Taj Mahal in Agra.
Private tour starting at $4,125* CAD per person, based on double occupancy
13 Days – Delhi to Mumbai
Your package includes
- 12 night accommodation in double occupancy
- Domestic flights as per itinerary: Delhi-Varanasi-Khajuraho & Udaipur-Mumbai
- Train ticket Jhansi-Agra in air-conditioned chair car compartment
- Return airport transfers to/from hotels.
- Ground transportation in air conditioned vehicle (Toyota Innova or similar)
- English speaking local guides (private guide)
- 11 buffet breakfasts
- Sightseeing as per itinerary
- Entrance fees to sights – as per itinerary
- One rickshaw ride in Old Delhi
- Shared boat ride on Ganges in Varanasi
- Sound and light show in Kharjuraho
- International airfare and airport taxes
- Gratuities to hotel personnel, guides, drivers
- Optional sightseeing tours
- Visa for India ($)
- Camera fees for certain sites
An adventure designed specifically for you
Let us work with you to tailor a journey based on your travel style and interests. We can use the existing itinerary above as a foundation, or build one from scratch to create your ideal vacation. Connect with us to start the conversation.
*Prices are per person, based on double occupancy and subject to change and availability.