Nepal is the land of mountains and monasteries. This landlocked country has the perfect fusion of nature and culture. Picturesque Himalayan range in the North, roaring rivers making their way through the hills to the plains, lush green paddy fields and quaint little villages everywhere. Nepal also has a mystical side to it, dotted by medieval city squares, monasteries, and temples. Kathmandu Valley, the capital city, provides numerous World heritage sites, centuries-old stupas, and monasteries to experience centuries old civilization and architecture.
Guided tour starting at $1,899* CAD per person, based on double occupancy
8 Days – Kathmandu to Kathmandu
Your package includes
- 3 nights Stay at Hotel in Kathmandu including breakfast
- 2 nights Stay at Hotel in Pokhara including breakfast
- 2 nights Stay at Hotel in Chitwan with 3 meals per day
- Arrival /Departure transfers, sightseeing tours as per itinerary by Air-conditioned Vehicle.
- Entrance fees at the monuments in Kathmandu
- Local English Speaking guide in Kathmandu and Pokhara
- English Speaking Naturalist in Chitwan
- Chitwan- National park fee
- Boating in Pokhara
- Jungle Activities
- 2 Bottles of Water [500 ml] per person per day
- All Applicable Taxes and Service Charges
- International or domestic airfare and airport taxes
- Gratuities to hotel personnel, guides, drivers
- Optional sightseeing tours
- Meals other than mentioned above
- Porterage charge in hotels, tips etc.
- Visa for Nepal ($)
An adventure designed specifically for you
Let us work with you to tailor a journey based on your travel style and interests. We can use the existing itinerary above as a foundation, or build one from scratch to create your ideal vacation. Connect with us to start the conversation.
*Prices are per person, based on double occupancy and subject to change and availability.