Bangkok to Singapore
Markets & Pad Thai
G Adventures 18-to-Thirtysomethings
Now’s the time to explore Thailand, Malaysia, and Singapore on your terms with this tour that’s affordable for young travellers. Bliss out on world-class beaches in lush southern Thailand, cool off in the Cameron Highlands of Malaysia, and savour the street food and nightlife of Singapore. In this part of Southeast Asia, you’ll get to focus on your own adventure: pack your trip with everything you want and nothing you don’t.
- Explore Bangkok’s busy markets
- Stop by Penang’s Chinese shop houses
- Glimpse beautiful green vistas in the Cameron Highlands
- Dive into multicultural Kuala Lumpur
- Visit three diverse countries in two weeks
Small group tour starting at $1,999* CAD per person, based on double occupancy
14 Days – Bangkok to Singapore
Travel Style: 18-to-Thirtysomethings
Fast, fresh, and fun adventures that never slow down, made for young, budget-minded travelers.
Service Level: Basic
Simple and clean hotels and hostels; affordable public and private transport; lots of optional activities.
Physical Rating: 2 – Light
Light walking and hiking suitable for most fitness levels. Nothing too challenging.
Trip Type: Small Group
Small group experience; Max 18, Avg 10.
- Your G for Good Moment: Kao Thep Pitak Community-Owned Farm & Meal, Ban Ta Khun
- Your Welcome Moment: Welcome Meeting – Meet Your CEO and Group
- Your First Night Out Moment: Connect With New Friends
- Your Discover Moment: Bangkok
- Your Big Night Out Moment: Koh Samui, Koh Samui
- Your Local Living Moment: Chenderoh Lake Homestay, Chenderoh Lake. Mudsum and Taen island hopping tour. Two street food crawls. All transport between destinations and to/from included activities.
An adventure designed specifically for you
Let us work with you to tailor a journey based on your travel style and interests. We can use the existing itinerary above as a foundation, or build one from scratch to create your ideal vacation. Connect with us to start the conversation.
*Prices are per person, based on double occupancy and subject to change and availability.