G Adventures Rail
Incredible doesn’t begin to describe this railway journey from Russia to China. Beginning in Moscow, your trip on the legendary Trans-Siberian Railway will take you across the steppe to experience secluded Mongolia’s colourful culture. Disembark and spend a night in a ger before continuing on to the palaces of Beijing. An experienced CEO will lead the way and take care of the details so you’re free to enjoy one of the world’s greatest train rides. Whether on board or off, this will be 16 days to remember for the rest of your life.
- Journey by train across the steppe
- Dine on Lake Baikal’s fish
- Admire the landmarks of the Red Square
- Spend the night in a traditional Mongolian ger
- Wander Beijing’s hutongs
Small group tour starting at $3,999* CAD per person, based on double occupancy
16 Days – Moscow to Beijing
Travel Style: Rail
Get closer to the big cities, isolated communities, and stunning landscapes of the world’s greatest destinations via train-based adventures on iconic rail routes.
Service Level: Standard
Comfortable tourist-class accommodations with character; mix of public and private transport.
Physical Rating: 2 – Light
Light walking and hiking suitable for most fitness levels. Nothing too challenging.
Trip Type: Small Group
Small group experience; Max 16, Avg 12.
- Your Welcome Moment: Meet Your CEO and Group
- Your Local Living Moment: Traditional Ger Stay, Gorkhi Terelj National Park.
- Trans-Siberian Railway.
- Trans-Mongolian Railway.
- Irkutsk city tour.
- Great Wall entrance (Beijing).
- Local meal suggestions and language and border-crossing support throughout.
- All transport between destinations and to/from included activities.
An adventure designed specifically for you
Let us work with you to tailor a journey based on your travel style and interests. We can use the existing itinerary above as a foundation, or build one from scratch to create your ideal vacation. Connect with us to start the conversation.
*Prices are per person, based on double occupancy and subject to change and availability.