G Adventures Classic
Stand in awe of the architectural achievement of Angkor Wat and contemplate the horrors of the Killing Fields at Phnom Penh. This nine-day trip is ideal for the traveller who is short on time but wants to soak up the colours, culture, and history of this incredible region. Its natural beauty coupled with tumultuous history make Cambodia a truly fascinating destination. With your accommodation, transportation, and entrance to Angkor arranged by our Chief Experience Officers (CEOs), you can concentrate on making this the time of your life.
- Explore exciting and fast-paced Ho Chi Minh City
- Float through the Mekong Delta
- Discover the magnificence of Angkor Wat
- Savour an authentic Khmer meal at a social enterprise project
Small group tour starting at $1,149* CAD per person, based on double occupancy
9 Days – Ho Chi Minh City to Bangkok
Travel Style: Classic
All of the highlights, culture, access, and I-can’t-believe-we-did-that moments, all at a great price.
Service Level: Standard
Comfortable tourist-class accommodations with character; mix of public and private transport.
Physical Rating: 2 – Light
Light walking and hiking suitable for most fitness levels. Nothing too challenging.
Trip Type: Small Group
Small group experience; Max 16, Avg 12.
- Your G for Good Moment: Local Khmer Meal, Siem Reap
- Your Welcome Moment: Meet Your CEO and Group.
- Mekong Delta day trip.
- Cyclo tour (Phnom Penh).
- Tuol Sleng prison and Choeung Ek (Killing Fields) entrance and guide.
- Two-day Angkor Wat complex entry and guide, including sunrise tour.
- All transport between destinations and to/from included activities.
An adventure designed specifically for you
Let us work with you to tailor a journey based on your travel style and interests. We can use the existing itinerary above as a foundation, or build one from scratch to create your ideal vacation. Connect with us to start the conversation.
*Prices are per person, based on double occupancy and subject to change and availability.