Phnom Penh & Siem Reap
Cambodia is a destination that needs to be discovered. Located right next to the “hot spots” of South East Asia, like Thailand and Vietnam, it makes for a nice side trip or addition to your trip. Just a short flight away and you’ll be transported back in time!
Your tour starts off in Phnom Penh with a visit to the Royal Palace, followed by an excursion to the Killing Fields, a stark reminder of the atrocities under the Pol Pot regime. The second half the tour explores the wonders of Angkor Wat.
Private tour starting at $1,265* CAD per person, based on double occupancy
6 Days – Phnom Penh to Siem Reap
Your package includes
- Flight Phnom Penh-Siem Reap
- Transfers airport-hotel-airport by private vehicle
- 5 night accommodation in double occupancy
- 5 breakfasts
- Sightseeing with private English speaking local guides
- Private transportation during sightseeing
- Entrance fees to sites included in itinerary
- International airfare and airport taxes
- Meals not mentioned
- Optional tours
- Visa fee for Cambodia
An adventure designed specifically for you
Let us work with you to tailor a journey based on your travel style and interests. We can use the existing itinerary above as a foundation, or build one from scratch to create your ideal vacation. Connect with us to start the conversation.
*Prices are per person, based on double occupancy and subject to change and availability.