Highlights of Southeast Asia
G Adventures TailorMade Journeys
Make it truly your own. Start with this TailorMade sample itinerary, then work with our Private Travel team to customize the tour. On this colourful journey through Indochina, you can encounter the different cultures and lifestyles found in Thailand, Laos, Vietnam, and Cambodia. Cruise along Halong Bay, explore the Grand Palace and gaze upon the Emerald Buddha at Wat Phra Kaew temple, meet local families, and taste some of the world’s best street food at the night markets of Chiang Mai. However you customize it, this is a trip steeped in tradition and rich in discoveries.
- Enjoy a traditional khantoke dinner in a rural village
- Visit the Grand Palace and sacred Emerald Buddha
- Walk around the UNESCO World Heritage Site of Luang Prabang
Private tour starting at $4,899* CAD per person, based on double occupancy
16 Days – Bangkok to Siem Reap
Travel Style: Classic
All of the highlights, culture, access, and I-can’t-believe-we-did-that moments, all at a great price.
Service Level: Standard
Comfortable tourist-class accommodations with character; mix of public and private transport.
Physical Rating: 2 – Light
Light walking and hiking suitable for most fitness levels. Nothing too challenging.
Trip Type: TailorMade
Create your own private adventure from a selection of unique itineraries that can be tailored to exactly what you like and how you want to see the world.
- Your G for Good Moment: New Hope Vocational Training Restaurant, Siem Reap
- Your Local Living Moment: Traditional Thai Home Khantoke Dinner, Chiang Mai
- Your Discover Moment: Luang Prabang.
- Arrival transfer.
- Bangkok Grand Palace and Klong Tour.
- Chiang Mai Cooking Class.
- Traditional Thai Home Khantoke Dinner.
- Visit the temple at Doi Suthep.
- Luang Prabang City and Pak Ou Cave Tour.
- Kuang Si waterfall excursion.
- Halong Bay overnight cruise.
- Hanoi Cyclo Tour.
- Ho Chi Minh City Cyclo Tour.
- Cu Chi Tunnels Guided Tour.
- Phnom Penh Cyclo Tour.
- Tuol Sleng Museum and Choeung Ek Killing Fields Half Day Tour.
- Angkor Wat Sunrise Tour.
- New Hope Vocational Training Restaurant Visit.
- Internal flights.
- All transport between destinations and to/from included activities.
Interested in the itinerary above? Click on the “START PLANNING” button below and reference “Highlights of Southeast Asia” in the form, or give us a call at 587.997.5969 to book.
An adventure designed specifically for you
Let us work with you to tailor a journey based on your travel style and interests. We can use the existing itinerary above as a foundation, or build one from scratch to create your ideal vacation. Connect with us to start the conversation.
*Prices are per person, based on double occupancy and subject to change and availability.