Splendors of Borneo
Borneo, the third largest island in the world, is home to one of the oldest rainforests in the world. Bird watchers, botanists, cave enthusiasts, or just plain nature lovers, will rejoice in discovering the Splendors of Borneo! Start on the north-east part of the island for a panoramic view of Kota Kinabalu, from which your trip will include an excursion to Kinabalu National Park, a stop in Mulu National Park, Home to the largest cave passage in the world, a visit to the Orang Utan rehabilitation centre and a stop at a traditional longhouse.
Group tour starting at $1,299* CAD per person, based on double occupancy
7 Days – Kota Kinabalu to Kuching
Your package includes
- 12 meals
- Transfers to all hotels and airports
- English speaking driver-guides
- 6 night accommodation in double occupancy
- Sightseeing as per itinerary
- Transportation via boat and vehicle
- International airfare and airport taxes
- Domestic airfare Kota Kinabalu-Mulu-Kuching
- Gratuities to hotel personnel, guides, drivers
- Optional excursions
- New Tax applicable on hotel stays 6% to be paid locally; the new tax will be based on the class of hotel you stay at, as follows: five star: RM20/room/night, four star: RM10/room/night, one, two and three stars: RM5/room/night
An adventure designed specifically for you
Let us work with you to tailor a journey based on your travel style and interests. We can use the existing itinerary above as a foundation, or build one from scratch to create your ideal vacation. Connect with us to start the conversation.
*Prices are per person, based on double occupancy and subject to change and availability.