Vietnam: North to South Explorer
G Adventures TailorMade Journeys
Sail through limestone karsts aboard a traditional junk boat and walk the streets of imperial capitals. From vibrant Hanoi, the natural beauty of Halong Bay, the atmospheric imperial capital of Hue, and the charms of Hoi An to the modern day life of Saigon, experience the energy of Vietnam in 10 jam-packed days.
- Cruise to caves and lookouts in Ha Long Bay
- Witness the ornate Royal Tombs in Huế
- Enjoy a noodle making demonstration and lunch in Hoi An
Private tour starting at $1,919* CAD per person, based on double occupancy
9 Days – Hanoi to Ho Chi Minh City
Travel Style: Classic
All of the highlights, culture, access, and I-can’t-believe-we-did-that moments, all at a great price.
Service Level: Standard
Comfortable tourist-class accommodations with character; mix of public and private transport.
Physical Rating: 2 – Light
Light walking and hiking suitable for most fitness levels. Nothing too challenging.
Trip Type: TailorMade
Create your own private adventure from a selection of unique itineraries that can be tailored to exactly what you like and how you want to see the world.
- Your G for Good Moment: Oodles of Noodles Meal and Demonstration, Hoi An.
- Halong Bay caves entrance.
- Halong Bay boat cruise with seafood lunch and dinner.
- Imperial Citadel and Tomb entrance (Hue).
- Cu Chi Tunnels entrance and tour.
- Internal flight.
- All transport between destinations and to/from included activities.
An adventure designed specifically for you
Let us work with you to tailor a journey based on your travel style and interests. We can use the existing itinerary above as a foundation, or build one from scratch to create your ideal vacation. Connect with us to start the conversation.
*Prices are per person, based on double occupancy and subject to change and availability.