Best of Iceland
G Adventures Classic
If you’re looking for a fast but full visit around Iceland, this seven-day trip fits the bill perfectly. It has tons of hidden gems that you won’t find anywhere else in the world, combined with free time to experience plenty of the highlights, like erupting geysers, visiting glacier lagoons, and exploring breathtaking waterfalls and black-sand beaches. Be sure to pack your sense of adventure and get ready to feel Iceland under your feet.
- Sleep in a local guesthouse in the eastern fjords region
- Marvel at the largest ice cap in Europe
- Gape at the Jökulsárlón glacier lagoon with seals floating on icebergs
- Photograph black-sand beaches and gushing waterfalls around this island nation
Small group tour starting at $3,199* CAD per person, based on double occupancy
7 Days – Reykjavík to Reykjavík
Travel Style: Classic
All of the highlights, culture, access, and I-can’t-believe-we-did-that moments, all at a great price.
Service Level: Standard
Comfortable tourist-class accommodations with character; mix of public and private transport.
Physical Grading: 3 – Average
Some tours may include light hiking, biking, rafting, or kayaking in addition to walking.
Trip Type: Small Group
Small group experience; Max 16, Avg 12.
- Your Welcome Moment: Meet Your CEO and Group.
- Local guesthouse stay (Borgarfjörður).
- Goðafoss waterfall visit.
- Mývatn lake visit.
- Dimmuborgir, and Námaskarð stops.
- Dettifoss waterfall visit.
- Vatnajökull glacier visit.
- Jökulsárlón glacier lagoon visit.
- Reynisfjara beach.
- Seljalandsfoss waterfall.
- The Golden Circle: Gullfoss waterfall, Geysir Hot Springs, and Þingvellir National Park.
- All transport between destinations and to/from included activities.
An adventure designed specifically for you
Let us work with you to tailor a journey based on your travel style and interests. We can use the existing itinerary above as a foundation, or build one from scratch to create your ideal vacation. Connect with us to start the conversation.
*Prices are per person, based on double occupancy and subject to change and availability.