Highlights of Ireland
G Adventures Classic
We’re all a little bit Irish come March 17, but if you’re in the market for something more meaningful than a pint of green beer, hop aboard this delightful nine-day adventure to the Emerald Isle. Cliffs of Moher, Ring of Kerry, traditional music in a local pub… seriously, it doesn’t get much more quintessentially Irish than this. We mix the essential sites and time in the villages to really round out the experience. Even if Ireland isn’t the Old Country for you, this trip will make you feel as though you’re back home.
- Drink a pint and listen to traditional music in a local pub
- Visit the sites along the Ring of Kerry
- Walk some of the Wild Atlantic Way to the Cliffs of Moher
- Explore the cities of Dublin and Belfast
Small group tour starting at $2,999* CAD per person, based on double occupancy
9 Days – Dublin to Belfast
Travel Style: Classic
All of the highlights, culture, access, and I-can’t-believe-we-did-that moments, all at a great price.
Service Level: Standard
Comfortable tourist-class accommodations with character; mix of public and private transport.
Physical Grading: 2 – Light
Light walking and hiking suitable for most fitness levels. Nothing too challenging.
Trip Type: Small Group
Small group experience; Max 16, Avg 12.
- Your Welcome Moment: Meet Your CEO and Group
- Your Discover Moment: Dublin.
- Cliffs of Moher visit.
- Walk along the Wild Atlantic Way.
- Ring of Kerry excursion.
- Giant’s Causeway visit.
- Old Bushmills Distillery tour.
- All transport between destinations and to/from included activities.
An adventure designed specifically for you
Let us work with you to tailor a journey based on your travel style and interests. We can use the existing itinerary above as a foundation, or build one from scratch to create your ideal vacation. Connect with us to start the conversation.
*Prices are per person, based on double occupancy and subject to change and availability.