Highlights of Scotland
G Adventures Classic
Classic folklore and stunning landscapes make Scotland a compelling destination for historians, those looking to explore their Scottish roots, and pop culture fiends who follow famous TV shows that film here. This seven-day tour takes you through all the best cultural highlights with visits to important Jacobite sites in Inverness like Culloden Moor and picturesque spots (like the Glenfinnan Viaduct) along with moments to soak in the country’s natural beauty in Cairngorms National Park. In between, you’ll have the opportunity to try traditional Scottish fare (yes, we’re talking about haggis!) and learn about how whisky is made with a tour and tasting. It’s the best way to satiate your inner history and whisky aficionado, in equal measure.
- Follow the historic Jacobite rising in Inverness
- Learn about whisky-making with a tasting and guided tour
- Opt to kayak among beautiful Scottish landscapes in Cairngorms National Park
- Catch a glimpse of the highest mountain in the British Isles — Ben Nevis
- See the viaduct in Glenfinnan made famous by Harry Potter
- Uncover the legend of Loch Ness
Small group tour starting at $3,049* CAD per person, based on double occupancy
7 Days – Edinburgh to Glasgow
Travel Style: Classic
All of the highlights, culture, access, and I-can’t-believe-we-did-that moments, all at a great price.
Service Level: Standard
Comfortable tourist-class accommodations with character; mix of public and private transport.
Physical Grading: 2 – Light
Light walking and hiking suitable for most fitness levels. Nothing too challenging.
Trip Type: Small Group
Small group experience; Max 16, Avg 12.
- Your Welcome Moment: Meet Your CEO and Group.
- Edinburgh orientation walk.
- Loch Ness cruise and Urquhart Castle visit.
- Culloden Moor visit.
- Eilean Donan Castle visit.
- Dunvegan Castle and gardens visit.
- Whisky distillery tour and tasting.
- Glenfinnan Viaduct viewpoint.
- Ben Nevis forest walk.
- Glencoe visit.
- All transport between destinations and to/from included activities.
An adventure designed specifically for you
Let us work with you to tailor a journey based on your travel style and interests. We can use the existing itinerary above as a foundation, or build one from scratch to create your ideal vacation. Connect with us to start the conversation.
*Prices are per person, based on double occupancy and subject to change and availability.