Trekking Mont Blanc
G Adventures Active
Experience the rarified air of Europe as you trek the Alps from France to Italy and Switzerland along the Tour du Mont Blanc. This challenging hiking circuit will reward you with mesmerizing views of glaciers, steep valleys, and, of course, Mont Blanc itself. Travel across high passes and through Alpine meadows, recharging at night with delicious mountain cuisine in simple refuges. Challenge yourself to conquer one of the world’s premiere hiking routes, uncovering the alpine heart of Europe on this incredible active adventure.
- Hike the soul-stirring Mont Blanc massif
- Witness alpine meadows and rocky peaks
- Conquer windswept cols and steep trails
- Earn that delicious mountain meal
- Stay in remote mountain refuges
Small group tour starting at $2,299* CAD per person, based on double occupancy
10 Days – Chamonix to Chamonix
Travel Style: Active
Hiking, trekking, biking, rafting, and kayaking adventures all over the world, made for outdoor types.
Service Level: Basic
Simple and clean hotels and hostels; affordable public and private transport; lots of optional activities.
Physical Grading: 5 – Challenging
Serious high-altitude hikes, cycling, or other instances of heavy exercise. Come prepared to sweat a bit.
Trip Type: Small Group
Small group experience; Max 12, Avg 10.
- Your Welcome Moment: Meet Your CEO and Group.
- Challenging mountain hikes led by an International Mountain Leader (IML) (8 days).
- All transport between destinations and to/from included activities.
An adventure designed specifically for you
Let us work with you to tailor a journey based on your travel style and interests. We can use the existing itinerary above as a foundation, or build one from scratch to create your ideal vacation. Connect with us to start the conversation.
*Prices are per person, based on double occupancy and subject to change and availability.