The Inca Trail
G Adventures Active
We’ll admit it, no one does the Inca Trail quite like us. We combine the cultural highlights of the Sacred Valley with the challenge of one of the world’s best-known hikes. The four-day Inca Trail trek passes through a stunning combination of the region’s ruins, mountainscapes, and cloud forests. Once you catch your first glimpse of Machu Picchu in the early morning light, you’ll know it was all worthwhile. Best of all, since we run our own treks, we can ensure the fair treatment of our porters and the quality of food and equipment, so you can relax and enjoy the beauty of the region.
- Explore ruins in the Sacred Valley
- Learn about traditional ways of life and visit local markets
- Conquer the Inca Trail to Machu Picchu
Small group tour starting at $1,449* CAD per person, based on double occupancy
7 Days – Cusco to Cusco
Travel Style: Active
Hiking, trekking, biking, rafting, and kayaking adventures all over the world, made for outdoor types.
Service Level: Standard
Comfortable tourist-class accommodations with character; mix of public and private transport.
Physical Grading: 4 – Demanding
Some high-altitude hikes or more strenuous activities, but accessible to most healthy travelers.
Trip Type: Small Group
Small group experience; Max 16, Avg 10.
- Your G for Good Moment: Ccaccaccollo Community and Women’s Weaving Co-op visit, Ccaccaccollo
- Your G for Good Moment: Parwa Community Restaurant the Sacred Valley, Lamay
- Your G for Good Moment: Handmade Biodegradable Soap Products.
- Sacred Valley guided tour.
- Pottery-making demonstration.
- Inca Trail guided hike with cooks and porters (4 days).
- Guided tour of Machu Picchu.
- All transport between destinations and to/from included activities.
An adventure designed specifically for you
Let us work with you to tailor a journey based on your travel style and interests. We can use the existing itinerary above as a foundation, or build one from scratch to create your ideal vacation. Connect with us to start the conversation.
*Prices are per person, based on double occupancy and subject to change and availability.