An Invitation to India
Experience the history, culture and charm of India on a journey around the ‘Golden Triangle’ cities of Delhi, Agra and Jaipur. Begin your adventure with sightseeing tours of both New and Old Delhi, with highlights including the iconic India Gate, UNESCO-listed Qutub Minar, the spectacular Red Fort and Raj Ghat, the simple memorial to Mahatma Gandhi. Heading south, you’ll discover the Agra Fort and visit the breathtaking Taj Mahal at sunrise. On to Jaipur next, painted pink by maharajas’ decree, where alongside visits to the Amber Fort and the Jantar Mantar astronomical observatory, you’ll learn how to drape a saree or wear a turban, keeping these items as unique souvenirs. Jaipur’s City Palace, a fantastic setting for dinner as well as a sensational light show narrated by a Bollywood star, is a further treat before this introduction to India comes to an end.
- Sightseeing tour of New Delhi
- Explore Old Delhi
- Sunrise visit to the Taj Mahal
- Visit the Amber Fort
- Saree-draping/turban-wearing demonstration
- Jantar Mantar & spice market
- Jaipur City Palace visit with dinner
- Try a lassi in Jaipur and try a parantha in Old Delhi
Group tour starting at $3,249* CAD per person, based on double occupancy
7 Days – Delhi to Delhi
Your package includes
- Just You Tour Manager as your host
- 6 nights in 5-star hotels – private room for solo travelers
- 10 included meals: 6 breakfasts, 4 dinners including welcome drink & dinner
- On-tour transportation (excludes international airfare and airport taxes)
An adventure designed specifically for you
Let us work with you to tailor a journey based on your travel style and interests. We can use the existing itinerary above as a foundation, or build one from scratch to create your ideal vacation. Connect with us to start the conversation.
*Prices are per person, based on double occupancy and subject to change and availability.