Thailand Hike, Bike & Kayak
G Adventures Active
Perfect for those who believe the best way to appreciate paradise is by jumping right into it. This adventure will have you hiking through forests and rice paddies, cycling through provincial villages, and experiencing Thailand’s intriguing combination of culture and the great outdoors. Kayak the turquoise waters of the Andaman and discover coral coves and white-sand beaches. With the services of a Chief Experience Officer (CEO) and your accommodation and transport taken care of, this trip offers great value as it introduces the main sights of Thailand while offering up plenty of flexibility so you can experience an adventure you’ll never forget.
- Cycle through busy Bangkok
- Experience colourful Chiang Mai
- Trek into remote hilltribe villages
- Discover ancient Ayutthaya by bike
- Learn about the sombre history of Kanchanaburi
- Kayak the Andaman Sea from Krabi
Small group tour starting at $2,399* CAD per person, based on double occupancy
14 Days – Bangkok to Bangkok
Travel Style: Active
Hiking, trekking, biking, rafting, and kayaking adventures all over the world, made for outdoor types.
Service Level: Standard
Comfortable tourist-class accommodations with character; mix of public and private transport.
Physical Grading: 3 – Average
Some tours may include light hiking, biking, rafting, or kayaking in addition to walking.
Trip Type: Small Group
Small group experience; Max 15, Avg 10.
- Your G for Good Moment: Laem Sak Community Tourism, Ban Laem Sak
- Your Welcome Moment: Meet Your CEO and Group
- Your Hands-On Moment: Batik Making Class, Laem Sak.
- Bike riding around Bangkok.
- Cycling in and around Kanchanaburi and Ayutthaya.
- Overnight stay in a rafthouse.
- Hilltribe village trek (3 days).
- Sea kayaking on the Andaman Sea.
- Internal flight.
- All transport between destinations and to/from included activities.
An adventure designed specifically for you
Let us work with you to tailor a journey based on your travel style and interests. We can use the existing itinerary above as a foundation, or build one from scratch to create your ideal vacation. Connect with us to start the conversation.
*Prices are per person, based on double occupancy and subject to change and availability.